Frequently Asked Questions
Crate Escape Pet Care offers daily dog walking and in-home pet sitting for dogs, cats and other small animals.
We can also provide transportation to and from veterinarians, boarding, grooming, or other transportation needs for your pet.
Unless it is a Holiday Reservation, cancellations outside of 72 hours of first visit will not be charge a penalty.
Please also note our holiday cancellation policy – any reservations cancelled within SEVEN DAYS of the start of service will be charged 50% of the reservation. Any holiday appointments cancelled within 72 hours of the start of service will be charged the ENTIRE reservation.
- Scheduled appointments cancelled within 24 hours of scheduled service charged full amount of appointment
- scheduled appointments canceled within 72 hours of scheduled service are charged 50% of appointment
- For scheduled service with 5 (five) or more appointments scheduled, cancellations within 1 week of the start of service will be charged 50% of original scheduled service.
- Last minute appointments are considered requests made within 1 day/24 hours of the time of the requested service and will be charged a $10 fee.
Please understand that when we schedule your visits, we may have to turn away other work or disrupt our schedule in other ways.
- excessive changes in last minute scheduling can be charged $10 per change in appointment (ex. move Monday appt to weds then again to the following week, etc,; Each move will incur the charge). Client given a warning if this becomes a problem.
Schedule your Meet & Greet